Mirkovic Dusan
Participant
Topics Started: 5
Replies Created: 10
Has Thanked: 0
Been Thanked: 1
Hi Olof,
In “Cleaner One Pro” in the “Start-Agents” I have deactivated various, for me unknown programs, which are always started automatically (I wanted to save Mac’s resources). There I accidentally deactivated the “com.toontrack.installer.helper”. (see attached pic)
That was the reason why Product Manager stopped working.
Best Regards
Dusan
Hello,
Problem solved! I accidentally closed the helper tool in the auto-start and therefore didn’t work.
1
Thanked by: lp59
Missed the deal?
Don’t forget to select
your free product!
The free product is included with
your purchase.
Your cart is empty.
Get all the latest on new releases,
updates and offers directly to your inbox.
Note: By clicking the 'I WANT IN' button, you will not be creating a Toontrack user account. You will only sign up to get our newsletters, offers and promotions to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time from a link at the bottom of each email. If you want to learn more about our privacy policy, please find detailed information here.
