MetalTeK
Participant
Topics Started: 3
Replies Created: 3
Has Thanked: 0
Been Thanked: 0
BTW……….I put up 2 more songs.
Im actually a drummer. But I no longer have a kit or a desire to play in a real band anymore. Too many egos, clandestine agendas or people with what I like to call “Big Daddy Syndrome”.
Anyway, Im using Music Creator 5 (the poor mans DAW). Im also using Guitar Rig 3. I spent 3 days fiddling with the guitar sound and 1 day writing and mixing the song. I usually play heavier stuff and I’ve tried just about everything I can get my hands on. Never heard of GR-4, I’ll try to check it out if I can. I really want that Pantera-ish, 80’s Metallica-ish, chainsaw inside a tin can kinda sound. Which isn’t that hard to get from an amp. I have little Digitech RP300 and I can get pretty good sound from with an amp. But once I run it direct through my pc….forget it.
http://www.reverbnation.com/killglow
Sounds good chops wise. Yea the mix is a little rough but just sounds like you need to EQ some things a little. I like your riffs and arrangements though, some killer riffage in there.
http://www.reverbnation.com/killglow
Missed the deal?
Don’t forget to select
your free product!
The free product is included with
your purchase.
Your cart is empty.
Get all the latest on new releases,
updates and offers directly to your inbox.
Note: By clicking the 'I WANT IN' button, you will not be creating a Toontrack user account. You will only sign up to get our newsletters, offers and promotions to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time from a link at the bottom of each email. If you want to learn more about our privacy policy, please find detailed information here.
