manvel
Participant
Topics Started: 0
Replies Created: 2
Has Thanked: 0
Been Thanked: 2
I wanted to leave here for people looking for a fix for unresponsive UI.
I downgraded to Wine 9.0 and changed DPI to 192 using winecfg (because UI still was unresponsive with other DPIs).
I was using Superior Drummer on Linux just fine with Wine and yabridge, but it’s borken because of some random Wine update.
Superior Drummer on Linux would be awesome, please consider.
2
Thanked by: wannabee and thedrumdoctor
Missed the deal?
Don’t forget to select
your free product!
The free product is included with
your purchase.
Your cart is empty.
Get all the latest on new releases,
updates and offers directly to your inbox.
Note: By clicking the 'I WANT IN' button, you will not be creating a Toontrack user account. You will only sign up to get our newsletters, offers and promotions to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time from a link at the bottom of each email. If you want to learn more about our privacy policy, please find detailed information here.
