Leith Gow
Participant
Topics Started: 0
Replies Created: 4
Has Thanked: 0
Been Thanked: 0
I would love to see this make its way into the product. It really is the only downfall. As a user I like the ability to tweak snares etc to create accents to my riffs. In my current workflow I have to edit the loops in a DAW which kind of defeats the purpose of using the blocks and song creator. The ability to double click a song block and make a quick edit would be a godsend. Please consider it.
Missed the deal?
Don’t forget to select
your free product!
The free product is included with
your purchase.
Your cart is empty.
Get all the latest on new releases,
updates and offers directly to your inbox.
Note: By clicking the 'I WANT IN' button, you will not be creating a Toontrack user account. You will only sign up to get our newsletters, offers and promotions to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time from a link at the bottom of each email. If you want to learn more about our privacy policy, please find detailed information here.
