kroa38
Participant
Topics Started: 1
Replies Created: 1
Has Thanked: 0
Been Thanked: 0
I buy the box on internet on a well know music store.
I think if you buy ezdrummer 2 on a store it the same, and the box is empty !!!!
where is the difference right now from buying or downloading a hacking software : nowhere !
franck
Missed the deal?
Don’t forget to select
your free product!
The free product is included with
your purchase.
Your cart is empty.
Get all the latest on new releases,
updates and offers directly to your inbox.
Note: By clicking the 'I WANT IN' button, you will not be creating a Toontrack user account. You will only sign up to get our newsletters, offers and promotions to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time from a link at the bottom of each email. If you want to learn more about our privacy policy, please find detailed information here.
