Kevinran539
Participant
Topics Started: 0
Replies Created: 1
Has Thanked: 0
Been Thanked: 0
Hey
Ive seen a few guys on here using the pad control with superior drummer 2. I just bought a brand new mac, got the software and every thing on it. BUT my Korg padKontrol will not operate the Superior Drummer 2. I have tried everything I can think of. I bought an Akai MPD218 just to try to single out the issues and its the padkontrol, the MPD218 linked up no problem. I would really like to get my padkontrol working with Superior drummer 2 any suggestions??
Missed the deal?
Don’t forget to select
your free product!
The free product is included with
your purchase.
Your cart is empty.
Get all the latest on new releases,
updates and offers directly to your inbox.
Note: By clicking the 'I WANT IN' button, you will not be creating a Toontrack user account. You will only sign up to get our newsletters, offers and promotions to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time from a link at the bottom of each email. If you want to learn more about our privacy policy, please find detailed information here.
