John
Participant
Topics Started: 0
Replies Created: 1
Has Thanked: 0
Been Thanked: 1
Why should we have to upgrade for a brush jazz kit when we original users of EZD1 had it in the cocktail kit? ridiculous! NOT ALL OF US USERS ARE METAL HEADS! I want my jazz cocktail brush kit back!!! PLEASE! I just added a bunch of midi packs… Probably have $500 invested in EZ2 + Extras… COME ON!
1
Thanked by: Jonathan Roberts
Missed the deal?
Don’t forget to select
your free product!
The free product is included with
your purchase.
Your cart is empty.
Get all the latest on new releases,
updates and offers directly to your inbox.
Note: By clicking the 'I WANT IN' button, you will not be creating a Toontrack user account. You will only sign up to get our newsletters, offers and promotions to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time from a link at the bottom of each email. If you want to learn more about our privacy policy, please find detailed information here.
