Janez Dolinar
Participant
Topics Started: 2
Replies Created: 7
Has Thanked: 0
Been Thanked: 0
I having the same problem, i just got a new computer and i need to free slots
Â
Ok now I bought the software Cubase and amazing, I have the same problem !!! Can I get help now ???
Hi
I would like to buy your product EZdrummer 2 and I was wondering if works on Cubase 5 (crack version)?
I tried the demo version EZdrummer 2 and I’m excited about the program. But I have the same problem as “Jeremiah 11”. Standalone work perfectly, but I do it in Cubase refuses to recognize. Tried 32bit and 64bit version and nothing … Is this possible because I have Cubase 5 crack version? I also apologize for my broken English 🙂
Missed the deal?
Don’t forget to select
your free product!
The free product is included with
your purchase.
Your cart is empty.
Get all the latest on new releases,
updates and offers directly to your inbox.
Note: By clicking the 'I WANT IN' button, you will not be creating a Toontrack user account. You will only sign up to get our newsletters, offers and promotions to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time from a link at the bottom of each email. If you want to learn more about our privacy policy, please find detailed information here.
