HighCmdr132
Participant
Topics Started: 1
Replies Created: 2
Has Thanked: 1
Been Thanked: 1
I’ve managed something close using pitch bend automation, but it’s a pain and still not perfect. Would love if Toontrack just gave us a proper slide range control for both directions on a single note.
What Shootie posted is most likely what you are looking for.
I just created this quick demo to show it in action.
There’s a “Slide In” and a “Slide Out”. You can’t add both. But when you use “Slide In”, you’ll see a third articulation appear at the bottom of the menu, “ADD Slide Out”. Use that new articulation that is not seen by default.
Cool question, I didn’t know myself.
I just ran in to this very issue today!! Thank you for this tip! Works great.
1
Thanked by: Shootie
Missed the deal?
Don’t forget to select
your free product!
The free product is included with
your purchase.
Your cart is empty.
Get all the latest on new releases,
updates and offers directly to your inbox.
Note: By clicking the 'I WANT IN' button, you will not be creating a Toontrack user account. You will only sign up to get our newsletters, offers and promotions to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time from a link at the bottom of each email. If you want to learn more about our privacy policy, please find detailed information here.
