Jens Höglin
Participant
Topics Started: 0
Replies Created: 1
Has Thanked: 0
Been Thanked: 0
I totally agree with this. S3 would be totally awesome if you could import stems to record to. Of course you can load it into a daw, but for just recording drums or making videos or whatever it would be really convenient. I can’t imagine it would be very hard to implement that function.
Missed the deal?
Don’t forget to select
your free product!
The free product is included with
your purchase.
Your cart is empty.
Get all the latest on new releases,
updates and offers directly to your inbox.
Note: By clicking the 'I WANT IN' button, you will not be creating a Toontrack user account. You will only sign up to get our newsletters, offers and promotions to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time from a link at the bottom of each email. If you want to learn more about our privacy policy, please find detailed information here.
