FRATH
Participant
Topics Started: 0
Replies Created: 1
Has Thanked: 20
Been Thanked: 0
Hey hi, I want to sell my following products;
EZMIX 2
EZMIX 3
CORE EXPANSION EZMIX PACK
MASTERING II EZMIX PACK
METAL EZMIX PACK (BY DANIEL BERGSTRAND)
METAL GUITAR GODS 2 EZMIX PACK
MODERN METAL GUITARS EZMIX PACK
METAL FUNDAMENTALS EZMIX PACK
SOUNDSCAPES EZMIX PACK
I ask for half the current/up-to-date price for EZMIX line and 1/3rd price for the packs.
The buyer is responsible for the transfer fee (which is dumb and the main reason why I am selling my toontrack stuff because I never want to support that type of a greedy approach!) I am currently living in Turkey and have no idea how can ve manage to complete the transaction but more than happy to sell those unwanted stuff to someone in need for 1/3rd and half the price! This isn’t about money anymore, this is about saying no to the companies with these type of approach to the end-customers…
You can reach me here : firatulusu@gmail.com (please include “TOONTRACK SECONDHAND” in the header/subject so I can recognize your email between thousands of spams XD
Missed the deal?
Don’t forget to select
your free product!
The free product is included with
your purchase.
Your cart is empty.
Get all the latest on new releases,
updates and offers directly to your inbox.
Note: By clicking the 'I WANT IN' button, you will not be creating a Toontrack user account. You will only sign up to get our newsletters, offers and promotions to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time from a link at the bottom of each email. If you want to learn more about our privacy policy, please find detailed information here.
