ChadwickDunderc0ck
Participant
Topics Started: 54
Replies Created: 102
Has Thanked: 28
Been Thanked: 11
I know it’s really muddy. I’m learning… before I could dial it in and mix, some plugins crashed my daw and I lost everything… I’m trying to get it back. I just ran the bounce through ezmix to get some dynamics… etc… back but… nada. I’ll retract it.
Great playing. I like the mix… what kit are you using?
1
Thanked by: Alan Cox
Missed the deal?
Don’t forget to select
your free product!
The free product is included with
your purchase.
Your cart is empty.
Get all the latest on new releases,
updates and offers directly to your inbox.
Note: By clicking the 'I WANT IN' button, you will not be creating a Toontrack user account. You will only sign up to get our newsletters, offers and promotions to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time from a link at the bottom of each email. If you want to learn more about our privacy policy, please find detailed information here.
