ChadwickDunderc0ck
Participant
Topics Started: 54
Replies Created: 102
Has Thanked: 28
Been Thanked: 11
SOLVED:
Select “Show Web Shop Midi on top center of Grooves tab.
Browse with two conditions:
Browse Folder + Web Midi. A list of missing Midi packs shows.
I like it. Sounds good. IMO The guitars need to sit further BACK in mix. Like pushed back a little but great soundz…
Getting closer…. Quick sample
https://soundcloud.com/mezzanine_music/arching-upskirt-sample
The snare needs more punch after giving my ears a break. I need a good base line kit to start as a template… Goal.
Missed the deal?
Don’t forget to select
your free product!
The free product is included with
your purchase.
Your cart is empty.
Get all the latest on new releases,
updates and offers directly to your inbox.
Note: By clicking the 'I WANT IN' button, you will not be creating a Toontrack user account. You will only sign up to get our newsletters, offers and promotions to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time from a link at the bottom of each email. If you want to learn more about our privacy policy, please find detailed information here.
