deepwilson
Participant
Topics Started: 0
Replies Created: 1
Has Thanked: 0
Been Thanked: 0
Please please please keep your authorization system as it is.
My music PC is not connected to the internet (old fashioned idea I know)…
This makes NI’s method almost unworkable and very slow, IK Multimedia,s new system for amplitube means I cannot really use that to it’s fullest any more. And iLok is a PITA! It seems with every new purchase I need to update the iLok software in my music PC.
With Toontrack I can install the software and register using my phone. Brilliant!
Missed the deal?
Don’t forget to select
your free product!
The free product is included with
your purchase.
Your cart is empty.
Get all the latest on new releases,
updates and offers directly to your inbox.
Note: By clicking the 'I WANT IN' button, you will not be creating a Toontrack user account. You will only sign up to get our newsletters, offers and promotions to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time from a link at the bottom of each email. If you want to learn more about our privacy policy, please find detailed information here.
