David Brookes
Participant
Topics Started: 0
Replies Created: 1
Has Thanked: 1
Been Thanked: 0
I currently run Linux on my Laptop and Windows 11 on my Desktop. I run Reaper on both but only have Toontrack on Windows. It would be brilliant to have native Linux support. I decided to not deepen my investment in non Linux compatible music resources so no longer adding to my collection of EZX’s, midi files nor other products like EZBass. I’m about to commence my research of Linux native tools to avoid the need for Wine etc.
Missed the deal?
Don’t forget to select
your free product!
The free product is included with
your purchase.
Your cart is empty.
Get all the latest on new releases,
updates and offers directly to your inbox.
Note: By clicking the 'I WANT IN' button, you will not be creating a Toontrack user account. You will only sign up to get our newsletters, offers and promotions to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time from a link at the bottom of each email. If you want to learn more about our privacy policy, please find detailed information here.
