ddanger1
Participant
Topics Started: 0
Replies Created: 1
Has Thanked: 0
Been Thanked: 0
If I have Superior Drummer, and previously was using EZDrummer, do I need to keep EZDrummer installed, or can it be removed with no impact to Superior Drummer? Curious because Superior Drummer is MASSIVE and I need to save some HD space where I can…EZ Drummer seems to be the first logical thing to uninstall…
Missed the deal?
Don’t forget to select
your free product!
The free product is included with
your purchase.
Your cart is empty.
Get all the latest on new releases,
updates and offers directly to your inbox.
Note: By clicking the 'I WANT IN' button, you will not be creating a Toontrack user account. You will only sign up to get our newsletters, offers and promotions to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time from a link at the bottom of each email. If you want to learn more about our privacy policy, please find detailed information here.
