Cyril
Participant
Topics Started: 2
Replies Created: 7
Has Thanked: 0
Been Thanked: 0
Super ! Received. I have initiated the licence transfer with the support. This is now managed by them and is usually done quickly. You will get an email confirmation once processed.
Thanks a lot !
Sure, I just need the payment of 70$ to my Paypal account (cyril.girard8@gmail.com) and your Toontrack account name. Thanks !
Metal Foundry is a Superior Drummer 3 expansion (not a standalone application). So if you already own Superior Drummer 3 on your mac, there will be no issue with Metal Foundry.
Missed the deal?
Don’t forget to select
your free product!
The free product is included with
your purchase.
Your cart is empty.
Get all the latest on new releases,
updates and offers directly to your inbox.
Note: By clicking the 'I WANT IN' button, you will not be creating a Toontrack user account. You will only sign up to get our newsletters, offers and promotions to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time from a link at the bottom of each email. If you want to learn more about our privacy policy, please find detailed information here.
