chrisharbin
Participant
Topics Started: 15
Replies Created: 65
Has Thanked: 0
Been Thanked: 0
Ok, looks like other than DFH I’ve got nothing 😆
I can’t seem myself buying a kit just for that
win7x64/i7 860/msi mobo/Reaper x64/8GB ram/profire 610/oxygen 61
Mo’ lofi presets please!!!!!!
win7x64/i7 860/msi mobo/Reaper x64/8GB ram/profire 610/oxygen 61
a. That thread is really cool and brings up some good points
b. Fills are hard. FREQUENTLY, I have to get inside the midi editor and make many changes (I haven’t gotten the midi fills pack yet) Velocity, too many toms…….not enough toms……it’s a tough one. One thing that can help with the groove is using the groove quantize, but I don’t know how to use that in sonar, just cubase.
win7x64/i7 860/msi mobo/Reaper x64/8GB ram/profire 610/oxygen 61
Missed the deal?
Don’t forget to select
your free product!
The free product is included with
your purchase.
Your cart is empty.
Get all the latest on new releases,
updates and offers directly to your inbox.
Note: By clicking the 'I WANT IN' button, you will not be creating a Toontrack user account. You will only sign up to get our newsletters, offers and promotions to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time from a link at the bottom of each email. If you want to learn more about our privacy policy, please find detailed information here.
