CHRIS
Participant
Topics Started: 168
Replies Created: 457
Has Thanked: 18
Been Thanked: 145
williamfarah,
Thank you for listening to my music and reviewing it, I appreciate it! If you have music you want me to review, leave me a link. Letter Boxed content?
https://www.soundclick.com/aaronaardvark
Cubase 10.5, iMac OSX 10.15.7, memory 32GB, Steinberg UR22 mkII interface
Bear-Faced Cow,
Thank you for listening and replying; I appreciate it! The dreaded genre classification can often be controversial on many songs. Haha! For me, the synths and funky (to me) “electric bass” gave it more of an alternative sound, but that’s only my opinion. Don’t forget a number of new wave/alternative bands gained fame in the 70’s: Devo, Blondie, Talking Heads, Elvis Costello, The Cars, sometimes David Bowie, The B-52’s, and others. I surely won’t complain that you compare my lead synth with Pink Floyd. Do you have any songs you want me to review?
https://www.soundclick.com/aaronaardvark
Cubase 10.5, iMac OSX 10.15.7, memory 32GB, Steinberg UR22 mkII interface
williamfarah,
Thank you for checking out my song, and replying! I appreciate it! If you have music you want me to review, leave me a link.
https://www.soundclick.com/aaronaardvark
Cubase 10.5, iMac OSX 10.15.7, memory 32GB, Steinberg UR22 mkII interface
Missed the deal?
Don’t forget to select
your free product!
The free product is included with
your purchase.
Your cart is empty.
Get all the latest on new releases,
updates and offers directly to your inbox.
Note: By clicking the 'I WANT IN' button, you will not be creating a Toontrack user account. You will only sign up to get our newsletters, offers and promotions to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time from a link at the bottom of each email. If you want to learn more about our privacy policy, please find detailed information here.
