bobsyourauntie
Participant
Topics Started: 0
Replies Created: 1
Has Thanked: 0
Been Thanked: 0
Linux support would be wonderful. As far as I’m aware Toontrack would be the only fully-fledged drum library provider on the OS, so you may pick up at least a little market share? I’m willing to bet there will be an increasing number of defections in the near future (…considering increasingly user bloated/unfriendly/abusive practices of main OS’es … environmental impact … European/American politics/economics etc… ).
Missed the deal?
Don’t forget to select
your free product!
The free product is included with
your purchase.
Your cart is empty.
Get all the latest on new releases,
updates and offers directly to your inbox.
Note: By clicking the 'I WANT IN' button, you will not be creating a Toontrack user account. You will only sign up to get our newsletters, offers and promotions to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time from a link at the bottom of each email. If you want to learn more about our privacy policy, please find detailed information here.
