Bill.Holbrook
Participant
Topics Started: 0
Replies Created: 3
Has Thanked: 0
Been Thanked: 0
I have a computer at home that I’m using with EZ drummer( just got it this week) I realize I have to get pro tools to put the tracks somewhere. Now my question is, the past 5 years I’ve been involved with a recording studio 4 hour drive away. I would like to install the EZ program on that computer also so I can work on either one depending on where I am. I have a mac PC with a 27inch screen and don’t want to bring it back and forth. Will I be able to install on both?
Thanks for getting back!!! I don’t have protools(yet). I have 40 years experience drumming, but none in technology, and this is all new to me. The only thing(Daw) that I have now is garage band that came with the mac, which I know nothing about. A friend of mine has protools, is that my best bet?
I have an Alesis DM-10 studio electronic kit and would like to use it with ez drummer, I’m waiting for the software to come in the mail. will I be able to do this and will it show me how to connect . what I want to be able to do is get basic tracks from songwriters put it in my ipod play the kit with ez drummer, record it, and send back a finished drum track so they can do their overdubs
Missed the deal?
Don’t forget to select
your free product!
The free product is included with
your purchase.
Your cart is empty.
Get all the latest on new releases,
updates and offers directly to your inbox.
Note: By clicking the 'I WANT IN' button, you will not be creating a Toontrack user account. You will only sign up to get our newsletters, offers and promotions to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time from a link at the bottom of each email. If you want to learn more about our privacy policy, please find detailed information here.
