badbra1n
Participant
Topics Started: 2
Replies Created: 3
Has Thanked: 0
Been Thanked: 0
Again thanks for trying but I don’t have a drum module my setup connects straight to EZD from the trigger io via a USB…
The more I look at it I’m really not sure if it’s even possible with EZD alone which is a real disappointment!
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL MEWHAT I NEED TO DO TO GET THIS WORKIN!?! =S
Thanks for the reply!
I have already set the rim of the rack tom to trigger the 58 cymbal muted note to make do for now; but I spent the extra money to get the choke cymbals so that I could play the cymbal then choke it like you would a real drum kit ya know?
If this function isn’t possible with ezdrummer, is there a setting on the alesis trigger io I need to use… Or do I need to buy Superior drummer?
Missed the deal?
Don’t forget to select
your free product!
The free product is included with
your purchase.
Your cart is empty.
Get all the latest on new releases,
updates and offers directly to your inbox.
Note: By clicking the 'I WANT IN' button, you will not be creating a Toontrack user account. You will only sign up to get our newsletters, offers and promotions to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time from a link at the bottom of each email. If you want to learn more about our privacy policy, please find detailed information here.
