amphetamineeclipse
Participant
Topics Started: 6
Replies Created: 3
Has Thanked: 0
Been Thanked: 0
I have 8 gigs of Ram on board. Yeah, I’m currently trying to observe if there’s a pattern here.
Oddly enough, it appears to be working now. Not sure if this is something that just happens at random, as the last time I opened the program within logic earlier today, I encountered the above mentioned issue.
Version 2.1.1. And yes, I am quite certain I have installed all the updates. I have only owned the program for a little less than a month.
Missed the deal?
Don’t forget to select
your free product!
The free product is included with
your purchase.
Your cart is empty.
Get all the latest on new releases,
updates and offers directly to your inbox.
Note: By clicking the 'I WANT IN' button, you will not be creating a Toontrack user account. You will only sign up to get our newsletters, offers and promotions to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time from a link at the bottom of each email. If you want to learn more about our privacy policy, please find detailed information here.
