Wish list: India EZX

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Juicy
    Participant

Nice one !
    Well written post.
    True + 1 here.

We all have some basic version of this but who else but TT could come up with,what could be a very amazing instrument
    if they could pull it off.
    Something like this could be more useable than people may think if done really well.
    Solo and ensemble,Djembe too ,
    Maybe there is a good existing library though.Im waiting on my Play engine Mac format 1 terabyte H.disk full of exotic ethnic and all sorts to arrive just now from Eastwest.

Mark Williams
    Participant

ORIGINAL: fcarosone

I have an indian tabla (real) player at hand, one sunday I recorded him while he played slow, and then I copied its work playing my pc keyboard with my sampled instr while listening to the record and saved as midi, little by little. It’s a pain!

I like the idea of an Indian EZX. I think it could be really cool to have some great tabla. Maybe this could actually be done as a “World Percussion” EZX, so as to incorporate other rhythm instruments that otherwise wouldn’t make it into an EZX.

But I also want to address what you mention from the quote I took above.
    Wow, man. There are way easier methods to accomplish what I think you were trying to accomplish. If you need to take audio and turn it into a MIDI performance (even a multi-layered one) there are some pretty decent tools out there to do that. Toontrack’s “Drumtracker” is one of them.

It may be that I’ve misunderstood what you were trying to do, though.

MBP 2.4 GHz | 4GB RAM | OSX 10.6.8 Logic Pro 9.1.5 | Metric Halo LIO-8/4P | Apogee ONE SD 2.3.0 | EZP 1.1.0 | Drumtracker 1.0.2

polyslax
    Participant

+1 on a world percussion SDX!

Mac Pro OSX 10.6 Live 7 Logic 9 A&H Zed R16

Coryd
    Participant

+100000000 for a world percussion SDX!!!!!!

S2.3 NY Vol 2/Music City/Metal Foundry/Evil Drums/dfh Superior Claustrophobic/Electronic/Twisted Kit/Metal Machine

Mucusman
    Participant

I’d purchase a world percussion EZX or SDX in a heart beat.

stephenpaulharper
    Participant

Absolutely. I love all kinds of ethnic percussion.  I think this would be a big hit.

Steve

Windows 10, REAPER, ADK edrums, Mimic Pro and DDTi TMIs

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.