Where to download EZ Drummer Lite?

EZdrummer Pre-sales
Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Scott

You should have EZdrummer Lite listed under your ‘My Products’ section of your Toontrack account. Are you saying it’s not listed there?

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

MichaJo
    Participant

I’ve found an EZ Drummer download at Korg’s. After installation at the first start i could register the software (with the provided computer-id).
    After that EZ Drummer has been listed und ‘My Products’ and i would have been able to download the software…
    A little bit strange in my understanding:
    1) To download the software i have to register it.
    2) To register the software i have to install it.
    3) To install it i have to download it.
    4) Start at 1)

Michael

John

Hi Michael,

the process is as follows:

1) you register your software with your serial number
    2) you get a Download link in your account
    3) you install it and then
    4) you Authorize it, providing the unique Computer ID shown on your screen when you launch the plugin first time.

Please let us know if you have any more questions.

Best Regards,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Sudheeraj
    Participant

what is the download link of ezdrummer lite john if you know email to me my email address is *EDIT by Support – Please do not post your email address in a public forum*

Sudheeraj.

John

Sudheeraj,

if you see the post above yours, I describe the process. Register the EZdrummer Lite serial to your Toontrack account, then you get a download link/button.

Best Regards,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Douglas
    Participant

I hate to barge in, but I’m sort of on the other side of this problem. I purchased a Lexicon I-Onix U22 that came with a packed-in disk that included EZ Drummer lite, but it didn’t come with any license number. So… I can install the software but I can’t authorize it. I only wanted to authorize the lite version so I could upgrade to the full EZ Drummer.

John

IIRC,

you get a EZ Lite serial in your Lexicon user account when you register your Lexicon product.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Douglas
    Participant

I wish it worked like that.

When you try to register, all it asks for is the serial, which it says can be found “on the inside of the DVD case or the back of your DVD sleeve.”

I don’t have a serial written anywhere. The serial will get you the authorization code from the website, which then activates the software.

I also purchased a Korg Nano pad some time ago and I KNOW it came with a slip of paper that had a serial on it, but I lost it. So I have now purchased two different products that should have EZDrummer Lite serials, but I still can’t activate it.

Rogue

we are not responsible for how 3rd party distribute the Lite version. However, if you have looked everywhere to no avail, send an email to Lexicon (or Korg), and din’t get a response, please contact our support team and I’m sure they will be able to help you.

That said we’re right in the summer break, so please be patient as our staff is reduced throughout July (and August to a lesser extend) and your ticket will not have a high priority. Thank you for your understanding, though rest assured will get you sorted eventually.

Rogue Marechal - Toontrack
    Configuration Manager

jstrong1954
    Participant

You suggested for mre to Extract All, But the does not seem to be an Option. when I go to Toontrack to download EZdrummer lite As soon as i click on a File says to Open or Save If I click on Open it says connecting but never connects. Pushing Save seems to download it. but is not complete because of the error 1308. No matter what I do with the Mouse Left or Right Clk their is no Extract All option, Can You help

Bill.Caemmerer
    Participant

I also have a KORG nanoPad, and it’s a total nuisance to find how to get EZDrummer download – here’s how:

Your serial number for EZDrummer is found in the Korg Kontrol Editor application, and the only way to get it is from the initial splash screen when your nanopad is plugged in. At the bottom of the screen where you select your device is the phrase, “Get Bundled Software” – click that and you get to a screen with the info for all the bundled download licenses. Totally crappy “usability” but there it is.

hnoor0066
    Participant

i’ve only found manuals and some free downloads. But no EZ Drummer LITE software.
    So where can i download it??????

NOOR

John

If you have registered an EZdrummer Lite serial number to your Toontrack account, it is available among your products.
    There is no other way of downloading it.

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Hugo Cuellar
    Participant

I have an Ezdrummer Lite serial number, since I bought an Alesis Drums (USB Pro Kit) and I want to activate it. I tried to register it as another users in MY PRODUCTS / + Register a new product (20 digit box), but I realize that my serial number is 24 digits. Could you help me please?

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.