Variations!

EZkeys Pre-sales
Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Juicy
    Participant

Great Question relating to user additions and how they may work.

nirzfan
    Participant

buuuuuuump!

Scott

The MIDI included in the demo is the same as the full version.

I don’t know what future releases are coming as far as MIDI.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

nirzfan
    Participant

Cool, thanks… is what I requested unreasonable or difficult to implement?

Scott

Feel free to post in the Requests and Feedback forum. The developers review the posts there and may comment if your request is possible or not.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Dave Modisette
    Participant

What is cool about EZkeys is that if you find keyboard performances that you like and are done well, there is nothing stopping you from dragging and dropping them into EZkeys and slicing and dicing them into working bits and storing the resultant grooves in your Favorites folder structure. I have already started my hunt for good midi performances to do this to. And if you have the skills to do your own grooves, there is nothing stopping you from building your own in your DAW/Sequencer of choice even if you have to loop it and one finger piano record it like I do sometimes.

Once that is accomplished, EZkeys treats it just like it was a factory groove and every feature is available to you.

Dave Modisette www.gatortraks.com www.plasticsamerica.com http://www.gatortraks.com/forum

nirzfan
    Participant

Ah, cool idea. So you CAN add your own midi files and store them in the library and favorites section? Very cool. Thanks Dave!

Pat Egan
    Participant

Ok, I think Dave answered my question. Kind of avoided looking at this due to I play piano, but some neat things here . The thing that would sell it to me, which I think you are saying . I can recorded my own midi paterns and use them as seeds or as modifications to chord stutures just like the built in ones … will it allow the chord modes , minor , 7th , 6ths … or would I need to play all modifications I would like as a seed or patern ?

Rogue

as long as the detection of the key and mode is going smoothly on importing the MIDI, then those building blocks should lend themselves to build tracks in the same flexible fashion as the factory MIDI. The emphasis here is that the accuracy of the detection depends on the material being imported, and you you may at times come across phrasing that the software can’t adequately or uniquely identify, whatever the reason (analysis issue, or timing of the notes involved).

Rogue Marechal - Toontrack
    Configuration Manager

Alastair Peden
    Participant

Hi Scott, I note what you say but in the EZKEYS Grand Piano, (which I bought as part of the essential bundle) I cannot find the midi that was used in the ‘pop’ demo? Could you please point me to the midi file?

Thanks

ORIGINAL: Scott

The MIDI included in the demo is the same as the full version.

I don’t know what future releases are coming as far as MIDI.

Al James Songwriting & Music Production www.aljamesproductions.com

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.