Using Brushes for EZdrummer 2

EZdrummer Pre-sales
Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • djangoparker
    Participant

Bump

Scott

The Jazz EZX has brush swirl articulations. I think the Big Band EZX does too but I’m not at my studio computer to check.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

djangoparker
    Participant

The Jazz EZX has brush swirl articulations. I think the Big Band EZX does too but I’m not at my studio computer to check.

Hi Scott,

Thanks for replying. I saw that the jazz expansion has the swirl for brushes. My main question is, will I only be able to use swirling or will I be able to add brush hits as well, like common drummers do, on and off with the swirling/circular patterns? Is that something ezdrummer 2 can accomplish or only superior drummer 3 can do that?

Best,

David

Scott

Yes, brush taps/hits as well as swirls.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

djangoparker
    Participant

Yes, brush taps/hits as well as swirls.

Thanks Scott. That’s what I wanted to know, that I can add different combinations of brush attacks and swirls instead of only being able to use one at a time for ezdrummer 2.

I appreciate it. So, I’ll need to get the add on for the jazz expansion to do that, correct?

Scott

Yes. You’ll need to buy EZD2 and the Jazz EZX expansion pack.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Noelio Rey
    Participant

Hi, I have already bought the Superior Drummer 3. To have the brush strokes and glides do I have to buy the EZD2 and the Jazz EZX expansion pack?

Scott

Hi, I have already bought the Superior Drummer 3. To have the brush strokes and glides do I have to buy the EZD2 and the Jazz EZX expansion pack?

The GRETSCH ROUND BADGE 1960s kit in S3 has brushes.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.