Unable to download The Progressive Foundry

Product Manager
Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Hi Oxcart,

Since yesterday I’m facing same issue for “Superior Drummer 3 Library Additional Bleed”, I was able to reinstall all packages with “Product Manager”  excluded this one (whole action was related to reinstall for OS)

I hope some temporary problem with server.

Regards,

Mariusz

Operating system: Windows 10
    Olof

What’s your location? If you can, try using a VPN to make it look like you are in a different country so you hopefully get served by a different download server.

Olof Hermansson - Toontrack
    Coder

I was trying to use VPN to USA and Germany ,effect is the same.

I attached video with  this ons.  Strange 🙂  https://youtu.be/1ZUKA7IPnpg

Olof

Very sorry for these problems. Our CDN provider is still investigating the issue. I’ll post when it seems to be resolved.

Coder

johnnyhorne
    Participant

Hi Oxcart

I am having the same issue, i am consolidating libraries to a 1  terra-byte external ssd for just drums. i had to delete everything and re download in sequence for the superior drum 3 library, then did the same for the progressive library. and the progressive library did the endless loop also. then i noticed that i could use it in the application ssd it was there, but the download manager was not recognizing it, installation path not available. there are product manager preferences, and also download path preferences in S.D.3. i think i saw the files in my mac os x downloads, then i dragged n dropped into a new folder in my external hard drive after stopping the download manager and changing the download path on both app & manager. Then it moved, “MOVING” and i updated it. I now have that library in the S.D.3 showing by itself, and i changed it from HD, to SSD, and it loads fast. But now I’m having the same issue with the Bob Rock Library, endless loop….

I saw a youtube video, some say delete file on hard drive, then empty trash restart and bang its there. going to try right now again with the download.

Olof

The Progressive Foundry, Rock Foundry and Bleed downloads should be fixed now on the servers, so please try to resume. Don’t be disappointed if it loops back once, because that’s expected, but let me know if it loops multiple times.

Coder

Oxcart
    Participant

It worked! I really appreciate the support. Thank you!

I have bad luck :/

Neverending loop, I drop old files and was trying again without possitive result.

Help ! 🙂 What can i check ? on 54,1G process was  back  many times to 52,9G

edition:

IT STARTED TO WORK 🙂 Thanks !!!!!

Olof

I have bad luck :/

Neverending loop, I drop old files and was trying again without possitive result.

Help ! 🙂 What can i check ? on 54,1G process was  back  many times to 52,9G

edition:

IT STARTED TO WORK 🙂 Thanks !!!!!

Your download seems to have finished now after I purged the Bleed file again.

Coder

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.