Trials and demos?

EZdrummer Pre-sales
Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Viktor

Hi,

No, there is currently no trial or demo version available of EZdrummer 3.

Find answers to this and more at the Q&A section of the EZdrummer 3 page at toontrack.com

Bubson
    Participant

Would like to see you add the option to trial your products, it’s all good taking a look at your product videos but nothing compares to getting hands on, I have tried a few products from various companies in the past that unfortunately did not work out for my workflow of fail to run correctly on my system. You also have a very limited and constrained refund policy compared to other companies. So there is no way to give your products a real test before purchasing.

Petter

Would like to see you add the option to trial your products, it’s all good taking a look at your product videos but nothing compares to getting hands on, I have tried a few products from various companies in the past that unfortunately did not work out for my workflow of fail to run correctly on my system. You also have a very limited and constrained refund policy compared to other companies. So there is no way to give your products a real test before purchasing.

Thanks for the feedback! We will forward this to our marketing department.

Petter Adsten - Toontrack
    Support & Betatesting

Bubson
    Participant

Thanks Petter,

I am genuinely interested in grabbing EZ Drummer 3, but I would never make a purchase blind. especially with a policy that doesn’t allow refunds if you download the software, Im sure you might have a good amount of potential buyers that feel the same. I find a good amount of companies are much more flexible these days with 14 day no questions asked refund policies.

I am signed up for your emails, so if you add a trial option or adjust your refund policy please send out some marketing about it.

I feel one or the other is a must.

Thanks

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.