Four amazing deals,
this weekend only!

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Toontrack Merch and another couple pf questions please :)

Other Pre-sales
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Martin

Hi,

We have not yet decided on the merchandise, first of all we need to know if it gets sold out before we decide if we should keep it. For now, I would consider the merchandise being limited but as I said, this is not 100 % sure at this moment. The other Metal Month products will be available also when November is over. There will probably be other ‘theme months’, but I can’t disclose any further information regarding this right now.

Thank you,

Martin Kristoffersson
    Sound Designer

norrie
    Participant

Hi Martin

Sorry for not geting back to you earlyer

I still havent had a chance to put an order in but I am still looking to buy both of the Tshirts and hat…..

I know I only have one day left to order now unless youcan tell me will the merch still be for sale in december or do you still not know ?

I will kick my self if I miss out but with christmas just around the corner money is tight as you will understand

With that said I am trying to hold of on buying them for 2 weeks when my pay comes through.

I hope you can let me know if I will still be able to order or if I will have to do it tomorow to save missing out.

Thanks again for all your help

Norrie

Windows 7 (64 bit ) Intel I7 930 12GB OCZ Gold Sonar 8.5 Producer VS700r VS700c Superior 2 / MF/NY EZ mix Roland TD-20

Martin

Hi Norrie,

the merch will be available in December as well.

Martin Kristoffersson
    Sound Designer

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.