Terrible design for the “My products” section of My Account.

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Cactus Pete
    Participant

I agree 100%. The old way of displaying products so I could see them all at once and tell right away which updates I needed to download was nice. The current design is awful and makes no sense. It really puts me off buying anything further from Toontrack since I don’t want to have to use this web site anymore the way it’s currently configured.

Oskar UNRE
    Participant

@Cactus Pete said:

I agree 100%. The old way of displaying products so I could see them all at once and tell right away which updates I needed to download was nice. The current design is awful and makes no sense. It really puts me off buying anything further from Toontrack since I don’t want to have to use this web site anymore the way it’s currently configured.

–Hi! I had to FORMAT the entire Disk C: cos’ the Viruses- and so the registered version of my EZ Drummer Lite ‘s gone as well. It is a nightmare to unregistere the previous version of EZ Drummer, I haven’t succeded in a few hours,….have been downloaded the entire RAR archives, files,..etc…very USER UNFRIENDLY SUPPORT!!! I don’t know, is it a so much heavy job to arrange or get a software designer to remedy the COSTUMERS-USER FRIENDLY APPROACH for all kind of troubles according registration, activation, download, …

Tony Ray Jones
    Participant

Hey Toontrack I know you guys want to change the old site because your coming out with the new EZ Drummer 2…..but the old site was so much better, showing all my products was a lot easier to navigate as well. Now I have to click expand all products to see what I have….might want to listen to your customers that’s what makes sense!
    I hope you guys change the new site & add some of the old features back, also I don’t see one response on this site for you guys? Ok now on a positive note: I really love EZ Drummer and just bought the new Upgrade to 2 so I hope you will pay as much attention to the customer as you do your products and selling them.
    Thank you Tony

Michael

Hello all.

Your comments have been received and noted.

Michael Sanfilipp - Toontrack
    Technical Marketing Coordinator

Tony Ray Jones
    Participant

Michael thanks for posting you guys do good work, thanks for letting us vent as well! lol I have a business as well I always listen to suggestions from my clients.
    Tony

Greg
    Participant

The downloads section of the old site that showed all downloads for registered products was great. Crazy people like me who have dozens of products can look in one spot for updates (which I do often because toontrack doesn’t send out notifications, but that’s another story :) )

An easy way would be to perhaps have a moderator only thread that users can subscribe to that only posts updates.

Intel 13900K, Windows 11 , Cubase Pro 12.0.50, Studio One 5.2.1.64495, 64GB RAM, UA Apollo x4 Thunderbolt, RME UFX – USB 96K, 64 sample buffer size, Radeon 570, 42″ 4k monitor

MIDI controller: Roland A-37, Jamstik Studio, MCU Pro + expander
    Drum Brain: Yamaha DTX 900, RHH135 hihat, 2 crash and 1 ride cymbal, 4 toms.

Thomas Benham
    Participant

I agree new layout is BAD

frankenstone
    Participant

I also think the new layout is awful.

Hi,
    everytime i click the Show All…button in My Account absolutly nothing happens. When i click at a product, i allways get this sign with the name of the product and a blue loading stream, this could last for hours. Also my POP/ROCK EZX is suddenly unauthorized (it works perfect in my DAW). Has anyone else such problems too?
    Christian

Update: tried Chrome instead of Firefox and everything worked fine, download as well as authorization…Laugh

bill boyd
    Participant

hey guys,

have to say i don’t care much for the new “my products” section either. i really like EZ Drummer, and plan on adding more EZX’s (have bought 4 already). i’ll probably be upgrading to EZ Drummer 2 as well, so please don’t throw us existing customers under the bus, by complicating the way we have to manage our accounts.

wyshau
    Participant

My products disappear from the “New?” My Product.
    And new purchase do not show up.
    Something Wrong !!!!!Frown

rumdrum
    Participant

Would just like to add my negative experience with the new lay out on the web site. Especially the “My products” area. I wonder why this change was made. “Don’t mend it if it isn’t broken” can not have been thought of here, or has there been many dissatisfied users with the old interface? Some hidden messages that have reach Toontrack outside the Forum?

I have always referred to the easiness of the Toontrack web pages on other forums, however now that reference must go. It is beyond my comprehension why there was a need of change. Especially to something WORSE. The Toontrack products always seem to seek easiness too. I am puzzled why this does not apply to the new web page.

Please give us the old one back or at least the functionality of the “My Products” area.Embarassed

As much as I crave for the EzDrummer update I have decided NOT to buy it (or any other future releases) until the web site has been fixed. My loss you might say, but it is to underline how bad I think this is.

Erik Phersson

@wyshau said:

My products disappear from the “New?” My Product.
    And new purchase do not show up.
    Something Wrong !!!!!Frown

Hi wyshau, we have fixed your issue and answered a couple of other post you made in the forum. Please check the other threads you posted in.

Erik Phersson - Toontrack
    Head Of Development

Stefan Elmblad
    Participant

I agree that the “My products” action is real bad now. Because:

1. When not expanded, it doesn’t show all my products
    2. When expanded, it show all products, and not just mine.

Very confusing.

Also, when I look at the midi packs owned, the site should mark which midi files I got for free from buying a expansion sets, so I’m not accidentally want to buy something I already have. (Since I cannot easily see which ones I own anymore).

I hope you change this. People will thank you for it.

/Stefan

Jason Hood
    Participant

Ok, the parents have had enough time to admire the school kids multimedia assignment. Kudos to Toontrack for contributing to Umea high school arts program, but when I wake up tomorrow I want to see the one you commissioned from the pros.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.