Four amazing deals,
this weekend only!

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

technical support somewhere

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Scott

Please see this post at the top of this forum for details on how to receive support.

http://www.toontrack.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=98696

If you have registered your Toontrack product but don’t have access to the support forums (yes, there are support forums for each product) please contact me via PM and provide your serial number for your product and I can grant you access ASAP.

Access is usually granted automatically for registered users provided the user’s Toontrack account email and forum email addresses are the same. If they are different, the system can’t automatically link the accounts and support forum access has to be manually unlocked by tech support.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Luc333
    Participant

Hi scott

Thanks for your help

Just bought two new packs 2 minutes ago.

Thanks for pointed out the support link

Really happy to find out you have support…

I was really surprise products of such quality would not have any…

anyway

Whitten
    Participant

ORIGINAL: Luc333

Really happy to find out you have support…

I was really surprise products of such quality would not have any…

anyway

You just got to read the ‘Read Me’ messages and FAQ’s.
    The Third (large) button across the top of Toontrack’s main website say’s ‘SUPPORT’ and when you click on it it gives you all kinds of options.

francomusica
    Participant

This is what I get after I filled out all the form explaining my problem with the new authorizations I need to continue working and clicked “send” at the support portal:

The website cannot display the page
    HTTP 500
    Most likely causes:
    •The website is under maintenance.
    •The website has a programming error.

What you can try:
    Refresh the page.

Go back to the previous page.

More information

This error (HTTP 500 Internal Server Error) means that the website you are visiting had a server problem which prevented the webpage from displaying.

For more information about HTTP errors, see Help.

Franco

francomusica
    Participant

This is incredible. I am trying to contact the company from wich I bought several products via the support portal and support forums and after 2 hours is impossible to get an answer. The support portal is not working and is not the first time according to some coments I googled and now I have sent private messages to techs that are online and no answer yet. This companys “support” and “contact” systems are to laugh or cry…. Next comment I will do it on Gearsluts and all the blogs I belong to to prevent people of this situation.

Franco

francomusica
    Participant

They answered me through this Forum and where able to help me with my problem. Thanks to the guys that did it. I would recommend using this forum for support rather than the Support Portal.
    Regards

Franco

Whitten
    Participant

I’m not sure there are many music software companies that reply to support questions within two hours.
    I have NI products, one of the biggest software companies, certainly waaaaay bigger than Toontrack, and I find NI support questions are replied to within 24 to 36 hours.

francomusica
    Participant

Yep you’re right. That’s why I recommended this forum to solve any problem rather than the support portal that never worked for me neither for other guys.

Franco

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.