this weekend only!

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

SynthWave and String Machine

EZkeys Pre-sales
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • rixa

Does anyone know what this message means:

This is an expansion that works with both EZkeys 1 and EZkeys 2. Note: This product only comes with a sound library – no MIDI or software is included. See full system requirements at the bottom of this page.

I’m trying to incorporate synth/string sounds to my songs but this message confuses me. I just play guitar. I don’t have a keyboard. When I use EZKeys piano, I drop a chord progression into EZKeys and build a piano part that way. I never use a midi keyboard. I just need some sting/synth sounds. I don’t understand the last part “no midi or software is included.”  Heck I just need the sounds and need to use the sounds in a similar manner as I do when dropping piano parts. Will I still be able to do this in a similar manner and w/out midi, software or a keyboard/controller????

Sorry if I sound ignorant but I usually just record audio into a DAW. I guess all this fantastic technology passed me up when I wasn’t looking, lol.

Thank you

It means that only new sounds/presets are included with this EKX, no new MIDI Grooves, and you need a working EZkeys 2 installation or a previous installation of EZkeys 1 in order to use this expansion.

Rickard - Toontrack Music
    Make music - it´s EZ!
    www.toontrack.com
    www.facebook.com/toontrack
    www.youtube.com/toontrack

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.