Superior 2 – E-kit mapping that sticks

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • megapeng
    Participant

my workaround so far is – i load (roots -killer) cymbals as one instance – therefore i never change the hats (wich is the most differrnt one when it comes to controllers n stuff.
    and then i have a second instance just for toms kick n snare – and this one i change while playing –
    allthough my preferred way to work would be beeing able to load different drums with my edrum head (i have the roland) therefore on my roland – song 1 would recall avatar – song 2 allaire and so on)
    THAT would be the real thing – i would not even need to look at the computer anymore i even could do it with a footswitch…..

ps:as a minimum one should be able to save a drumset as “default” drum by changing the library

cheers
    Workstation : i7 3770,16gig ram win 8.1
    Laptop : i7-9750H, ConceptD CN715-71, 32gig ram win 10 Pro
    Allen and Heath D live and Sq 7 / Dante / BabyfacePro
    Samplitude Pro x 5 Suite / Gigperformer4 / Pianoteq Standard 7 / SD3 drummer Toontrack / Arturia V5 Collection /
    Pearl Mimic Pro / Drum Tec Shells / Roland Cymbals / ATV optical Hats /Arturia Keylab 49 MK2

Greg
    Participant

+1

Intel 13900K, Windows 11 , Cubase Pro 12.0.50, Studio One 5.2.1.64495, 64GB RAM, UA Apollo x4 Thunderbolt, RME UFX – USB 96K, 64 sample buffer size, Radeon 570, 42″ 4k monitor

MIDI controller: Roland A-37, Jamstik Studio, MCU Pro + expander
    Drum Brain: Yamaha DTX 900, RHH135 hihat, 2 crash and 1 ride cymbal, 4 toms.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.