Stop spamming my email

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Scott Eshleman
    Participant

To unsubscribe, please visit your profile:
    http://www.toontrack.com/forum/profile/

Scott Eshleman
    Participant

@gseshleman said:

To unsubscribe, please visit your profile:
    http://www.toontrack.com/forum/profile/

sorry. that appears to be only for forum notifications.

at the bottom of every email from Toontrack, there is a link to “stop the spam”.

This mail was sent to youremailaddress@isp.com
    If you are no longer interested you can unsubscribe instantly.

Carl Unbehaun
    Participant

Doesn’t work.

Carl Unbehaun
    Participant

No “stop the spam” link.

Henrik
    Participant

If you are no longer interested you can unsubscribe instantly.

In the mails you receive from Toontrack, the quoted text above is a link you can click to unsubscribe.

Henrik Ekblom - User Experience Designer
    Toontrack

tmuston
    Participant

I’m having the same problem.  Several emails a day from Toontrack on subjects I’ve never even viewed.

There is no unsubscribe link in the emails, just some unhelpful blurb telling me I’m receiving the email because I subscribed WHICH I DID NOT.  When I go to the topic, there is a subscribe button, but no unsubscribe.

Let me make this clear.  I NEVER want to receive emails from Toontrack forums.  I’m getting close to abandoningbezdrummer, simply because I’m sick of the spam.

guitarsound1
    Participant

I am feeling like getting rid of all my toontracks stuff ,the daily and multiple daily emails with NO stop button is driving me crazy

Scott

I am feeling like getting rid of all my toontracks stuff ,the daily and multiple daily emails with NO stop button is driving me crazy

Scroll to the bottom of the emails and click the Unsubscribe Instantly link….

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Alan_11
    Participant

It’s not obvious that the “unsubscribe instantly” text is a link unless you happen to hover over it with your mouse. The link should be made clear.

Jack Berry
    Participant

I’m having the same issue. It’s just relentless emails. If I click on the forum link within the email which I’m apparently subscribed to, it shows that I aren’t subscribed.

There is no ‘unsurprised instantly’ text, never mind a link, on any email I receive. It simply says ‘login into your account to unsubscribe’. I’ve been into my account, into my forum profile and it shows that I am NOT subscribed to any threads.

Why do we have to receive these constant emails when we haven’t subscribed to any posts? How can I stop these emails?

anonymous_3
    Participant

The “Link ” for unsubscribing in your mails does nothing…Sorry   Resutl of  http://toontrack.cmail19.com/t/y-u-mjdjri-ijtktjfji-yh/  = blank page in the browser

Ingal
    Participant

I have the same issue. You HAVE to have an unsubscribe option by LAW. Fix this asap!

Petter

Hi,

The Unsubscribe link does take you to a blank page at first and you will be presented with the following message in the attached image after a few seconds, please wait for the message to appear to confirm that you have been unsubscribed.

Screenshot-2021-11-10-at-16.12.33

Petter Adsten - Toontrack
    Support & Betatesting

Charles Kennedy
    Participant

I’m receiving spam email that appears to be coming from donotreply@toontrack.com. It started after I upgraded a Toontrack product. The spam email doesn’t appear to be related to Toontrack. Please check to see if it might be originating from your website.

William Anderson
    Participant

I have searched all of the Toontrack emails and there is NO Unsubscribe link anywhere.  I have searched my Profile and do NOT see any way to disable or unsubscribe any of these unwanted emails.

HOW do I stop/unsubscribe these unwanted emails?

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.