icon-toontrack-20tt-20-symbolicon-aiicon-arrangementsicon-arrow-left-1icon-arrow-left-2icon-arrow-left-3icon-arrow-right-1icon-arrow-right-2icon-arrow-right-3icon-automationicon-bleedicon-bounceicon-brushesicon-brushes2icon-campaign-pageicon-circlesClosedicon-cloudCommentsicon-cross-invicon-crossicon-cymbalicon-dislike-1icon-dislike-2Unread topicicon-downloaddrumsicon-drag-dropicon-drumkiticon-drums2icon-drumsticksicon-edrumsicon-electronicTopicicon-envelopeicon-fadersicon-faqForumForumTopic replyicon-futurehiticon-galaxyicon-grid-editoricon-headphonesicon-hihaticon-hot-topicicon-importsamplesicon-information-invicon-informationicon-joystickicon-kickicon-like-1icon-like-2Locked topicicon-macrosicon-massenburgAccountCartSearchicon-microphoneicon-midi-exporticon-midi-searchicon-midi-trackericon-midi-tracksicon-midiicon-mix-channelsicon-mixericon-news-inspirationicon-one-noteicon-percussionicon-percussion2Sticky topicicon-play-1-invicon-play-1icon-play-2-invicon-play-2icon-play-3icon-plus-invicon-plusicon-presetsPrivate topicicon-rawicon-reverseanythingicon-samplesicon-save-drumicon-seamlessicon-settingsicon-shapesicon-snareicon-song-tracksicon-ssdicon-stackicon-tap2findicon-tempoicon-third-partyicon-three-notesicon-tomTopic with best answericon-two-notesicon-usericon-videoicon-workflow

Stop spamming my email

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Scott EshlemanScott Eshleman
    Participant

To unsubscribe, please visit your profile:
    http://www.toontrack.com/forum/profile/

_______________________________________________________________________________________
    MAC OS Sierra / MBP '12 Retina Quad i7 2.7 Ghz, 16GB RAM, 750 SSD (internal), 2TB SSD (external),
    SuperiorDrummer3 & SD2.4 w/11+ SDX (on external SSDs) EZD, EZD2 w/32+ EZX
    EZKeys: Grand, Upright, Electrics, EZMix2: presets! Beatstation
    ProTools 2018, Harrison Mixbus32C v4 & v5, Logic Pro X, Studio One Pro, Cubase

Scott EshlemanScott Eshleman
    Participant

@gseshleman said:

To unsubscribe, please visit your profile:
    http://www.toontrack.com/forum/profile/

sorry. that appears to be only for forum notifications.

at the bottom of every email from Toontrack, there is a link to “stop the spam”.

This mail was sent to youremailaddress@isp.com
    If you are no longer interested you can unsubscribe instantly.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
    MAC OS Sierra / MBP '12 Retina Quad i7 2.7 Ghz, 16GB RAM, 750 SSD (internal), 2TB SSD (external),
    SuperiorDrummer3 & SD2.4 w/11+ SDX (on external SSDs) EZD, EZD2 w/32+ EZX
    EZKeys: Grand, Upright, Electrics, EZMix2: presets! Beatstation
    ProTools 2018, Harrison Mixbus32C v4 & v5, Logic Pro X, Studio One Pro, Cubase

alvinpark
    Participant

I think there must be some block option for that!!

Carl Unbehaun
    Participant

Doesn’t work.

Carl Unbehaun
    Participant

No “stop the spam” link.

HenrikHenrik
    Forum Crew

If you are no longer interested you can unsubscribe instantly.

In the mails you receive from Toontrack, the quoted text above is a link you can click to unsubscribe.

Henrik Ekblom - User Experience Designer
    Toontrack

tmuston
    Participant

I’m having the same problem.  Several emails a day from Toontrack on subjects I’ve never even viewed.

There is no unsubscribe link in the emails, just some unhelpful blurb telling me I’m receiving the email because I subscribed WHICH I DID NOT.  When I go to the topic, there is a subscribe button, but no unsubscribe.

Let me make this clear.  I NEVER want to receive emails from Toontrack forums.  I’m getting close to abandoningbezdrummer, simply because I’m sick of the spam.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)