Some feedback & request

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Henrik
    Participant

@dave said:
    – It would be nice to have 2 buttons for “show preview pad” and “remove instrument” next to “add instrument” (top left) button under Drums tab. Their current location is quite far for a quick access.
    – It would be also nice to have undo-redo buttons next to “help” on menu bar for quick access

We have designed the system so that the most used commands, like show preview pad, undo, and redo, has gotten their own keyboard shortcuts. Because of that, we haven’t put buttons for those directly in the interface.
    – Undo = alt + z
    – Redo = alt + shift + z
    – Show Preview Pad = ctrl + alt
    See more shortcuts on section https://www.toontrack.com/manual/superior-drummer-3/12/12-1-key-command-spread-sheets

Remove Instrument and Show Instrument Pad is also available when right clicking an instrument, in the More sub menu.
    Remove Instrument wasn’t seen as a command that would be used often – so it didn’t get its own shortcut, or a very easily accessible place in the menus. Maybe we’ll add a shortcut…

@dave said:
    – Another idea for “show preview pad”; wouldn’t it be nice to be able to change the drum and the articulation in the pad window ? maybe it can show MIDI velocity of the mouse hit as well ? 🙂

We have thought of this, but simply haven’t had the time to do anything about it – other things has gotten higher priority! But we have it on our lists of ideas for the future 🙂
    Thanks for the feedback!

Henrik Ekblom - User Experience Designer
    Toontrack

Cem Guler
    Participant

Hi Henrik

Thanks for your answers…keyboard shortcuts are very useful, when you have the keyboard with you 🙂
    I only take my wireless mouse with me when I get behind the kit so at least having the undo button on that position would be very useful
    Even cubase put them on the main screen 🙂

Henrik
    Participant

Yes, it has its advantages to add them as buttons – for touch screens for example. I have taken a note of this request, thanks!

Henrik Ekblom - User Experience Designer
    Toontrack

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.