Four amazing deals,
this weekend only!

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

SLOW DOWNLOAD

Product Manager
Viewing 12 replies - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • John

@Issac Nelson said:
    I logged in thinking that I was the only one with this problem. I have Gigabit Fiber Optic, yet I too am seeing kbs service in PM. It’s really frustrating!!  

Hi Isaac,

did you see my post above on how to contact Toontrack Support directly?
    Please do.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Mika Lönnström
    Participant

Anyone else having these “connection timeouts” ?
    I am slowly starting to lose my patience.. 12 days of downloading SD3 and still not finished!
    Do I have to babysit the downloads for the next week or two in order to get them finished!?
    Toontrack-Product-Manager-Problem-1c.PNG

Henrik
    Participant

@Area52Studio said:
    Anyone else having these “connection timeouts” ?
    I am slowly starting to lose my patience.. 12 days of downloading SD3 and still not finished!
    Do I have to babysit the downloads for the next week or two in order to get them finished!?
    Toontrack-Product-Manager-Problem-1c.PNG  

Thanks for the report, and we are sorry for the troubles you are experiencing. Currently the Product Manager tries to reconnect for a while. People seem to have longer breaks on their internet connection/connection to the download servers so we will change this so the Product Manager keeps on trying to reconnect.

Henrik Ekblom - User Experience Designer
    Toontrack

Mika Lönnström
    Participant

@Henrik said:

Thanks for the report, and we are sorry for the troubles you are experiencing. Currently the Product Manager tries to reconnect for a while. People seem to have longer breaks on their internet connection/connection to the download servers so we will change this so the Product Manager keeps on trying to reconnect.  

Thank you! Cool

Lars Hallin
    Participant

Been trying since this monday, and still got like 220 kb/s… THAT is slow my friends… I have tried everuthing and also sent my IP and so on.
    Still no answer what to do. … 🙁
    Lasse 24BitMusicCry

Kari Syvelä
    Participant

Well…
    I´m downloading SD3 and it´s contents and am getting top speed download 2.0Mb/s. It´ll be christmas holidays when all parts are downloaded and installed!
    I quess that Product Manager is supposed to save time and make things easy. At least it saves time for me to do other things beside music 🙂

But seriously, could you please check your systems there at Toontrack? It is not ok, that download times will be multiple days.

graeme
    Participant

yeah…same here. It’ll take at least a week to download at the speeds shown (probably longer, as at times it’s showing 1000hrs for each item lol)
    It’s a joke. Paying hundreds of pounds for something you can’t get your hands on, and it seems like not many people are getting a response.

Snake
    Participant

+1 really really bad. Was quite excited about buying this package. now I’m too pissed off to even be bothered. might stick it on eBay if I ever manage to download the whole thing. and sell it with the library on disk !!! piss poor. been over a week now. RIP OFFYell

Adrian Fülöp
    Participant

Trying to download the SD2 Core Library (19,6 GB). All went good and at about 9 GB it started getting painfully slow (20-50 kB/s, on a working 10Mbps connection)

I’ve been reading the forum and seems that a pretty high number of users is experiencing this.

To me it seems that connection speeds are being capped and you are supposed to contact support and give them your IP address so they can “uncap” the connection to your IP.

Toontrack will probably not acknowledge this, but having so many users report the same problem clearly show the problem is not on the user’s end.

Jeffrey Tayama
    Participant

going on two days now. unfortunately, I uninstalled it and am reinstalling on my other installed drive, as the initial one didn’t have enough in it to house it.

redasys
    Participant

This is complete bullshit. I’m migrating PCs and at this rate of avg 5mb/s, on my GIGABIT connection, mind you, I’m gonna be a week installing all of my toon track purchases. GET A FUCKING CLOUD BASED CDN!!!

Operating system: Windows 10
    Guy Olsson
    Participant

No other company I can think of has such slow download speeds.  I am on fibre optic so it is not on my end.  I pay for extra bandwidth so I am blazing fast.  Not acceptable.

Operating system: Windows 10
Viewing 12 replies - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.