SD3 Preset Exchange Request

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • jonah66
    Participant

Yes please, also interested in this <3

RJ
    Participant

I see there are several posts recently about this request. Would love a response.

rholder
    Participant

I am also very interested in this. Please respond

Danny B_1
    Participant

Absolutely! Toontrack is missing an opportunity for a community to form around drummers sharing SD3 presets.

• This post was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by Danny B_1.
    noisyneil
    Participant

Still nothing?!

Well, I’m happy to share mine.

🙂

Thanked by: rholder and jonah66
    jonah66
    Participant

Hey thank you!, where do i put the presets please?

Henrik
    Participant

Hey thank you!, where do i put the presets please?

If you open the Drums & Mixer preset menu, below User Presets you’ll see Manage in Explorer (or Manage in Finder if you are using a Mac). Click that to open the folder where the user presets are stored, and place them there 🙂

Screenshot-2019-12-11-at-13.39.12

Henrik Ekblom - User Experience Designer
    Toontrack

• This post was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by Henrik.

Thanked by: jonah66
    jonah66
    Participant

Oh god, that easy, thank you very much Henrik.

noisyneil
    Participant

Should mention that the mapping is all set up for V-Drums, so you may want to reset all that. Let me know what you think of the presets! Think I did a decent job with Bonham and Purdie at least. 🙂

jonah66
    Participant

Yeah awesome, thank you!

I have another problem though, someone shared some .s20 presets, see image below, now im not sure if these are combined presets but they are not showing in SD3? I have copied the files to the relevant library folder and i cant see the SD2 user preset menu in SD3?

jonah66
    Participant

Should mention that the mapping is all set up for V-Drums, so you may want to reset all that. Let me know what you think of the presets! Think I did a decent job with Bonham and Purdie at least. 🙂

Love Bonham Big, that bass drum shakes the room! Thank you again

Scott

Yeah awesome, thank you!

I have another problem though, someone shared some .s20 presets, see image below, now im not sure if these are combined presets but they are not showing in SD3? I have copied the files to the relevant library folder and i cant see the SD2 user preset menu in SD3?

The presets will only work if you have the main library loaded. For example, a Metal Machine preset will only show in the preset browser when you load the Metal Machine EZX.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Thanked by: jonah66
    RJ
    Participant

Thanks @noisyneil

These are some really great presets.

@Scott, is it possible to get a stickied thread over in Community?

RJ
    Participant

Yeah awesome, thank you!

The presets will only work if you have the main library loaded. For example, a Metal Machine preset will only show in the preset browser when you load the Metal Machine EZX.

Would it be possible to get a stickied thread for this topic over in the community section of the forums?

• The post has been modified 2 times, last modified 4 years, 4 months ago by RJ.

Thanked by: rholder
    noisyneil
    Participant

Toontrack is really missing a trick here. They should really start a Line6-esque preset sharing area. Regardless, here’s another preset I made that I’m quite enjoying. Based loosely on the Ronson/Daptones sound.

Love to hear some other people’s contributions, although I totally get it if you’re intimidated by my ninja-like mix mastery. (Yes, I’m baiting you to post some presets! ?)

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.