SD3 feature request: Add support for changing metronome sound

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • seasack
    Participant

Add 1

Henrik
    Participant

Thanks for the feedback! We are looking into this.

Henrik Ekblom - User Experience Designer
    Toontrack

Velokki_1
    Participant

Yeah, especially because the current metronome seems to be very… unpredictable? It’s like there are dynamics between each hit of the metronome, which might sound “realistic”, as if there was a person clicking drumsticks together, but for accurate timekeeping, it’s just distracting. It seems to click louder sometimes and sometimes quieter.

So please fix the metronome. You know, it’s a drum software and all 😉

Henrik
    Participant

Thanks for the feedback!

Toontrack

THeCOnSUmER
    Participant

Please add volume control to metronome! Also, change in sounds would be nice too!

olliepudge
    Participant

@THeCOnSUmER said:
    Please add volume control to metronome! Also, change in sounds would be nice too!  

Yes please!

DANIEL DIAZ
    Participant

+4 for volume / sound change for metronome… damn I thought it was like year 2017 now 😉 obviously I must be wrong

mats molund
    Participant

Different sound options for the metronome would be a big developement. I personally prefer a high pitch sound that cuts through my own drumming. Now I have to listen to carefully and focus goes from my own drumming to the metronome. Stiffining it all up.

Henrik
    Participant

The newest update for Superior Drummer 3 has metronome options, such as volume and option to change sounds.

Toontrack

pacificm
    Participant

Yes, add my vote for a metronome upgrade.

I’m not a big metronome user, however, when it comes to drums I couldn’t think of a more important thing.  Most DAWs these days come with very robust and sophisticated metronomes.  The fact that one of the best drum softwares on the market has a metronome this limited is very disappointing.  I hope that Toontrack  considers this in their next upgrade.

Thanks!

djabthrash
    Participant

+1

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.