Request: iPod/iPhone and Android apps

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • onewayout_1
    Participant

+1 on this one Mate!!

I do a lot of travelling and to be able to tweak drums and work out grooves on the fly would be a BIG plus!!
    Laugh

Narayana Cooper
    Participant

Hi Toontrack.
    My Netbook PC crapped itself midvlast year & I cannot afford a new one for a while as I am unemployed.
    I have a Samsung Galaxy S5 which I bought & installed Audio Extreme Mobile Studio, basically a fully functional mobile DAW, & I use my UR-44 Audio Interface with my S5 via an “On-The-Go” Cable. All works great, I’m very impressed with it for a mobile app.
    Now, I need you guys to create your EZ Drummer & EZX lines (I have EZD2 & Metalheads EZX) Android OS App versions that you link to via logging in here.
    As in, the registered user logs in here, & clicks on “Install App” then select their OS, (in my case,Android), & it takes the registered user straight to the Google Play Store (or Apple store) App page to Install it.
    This would be most useful to someone such as myself who is trying to record on their phone.
    Can you PLEASE do this?
    Otherwise my Toontrack purchase & license are now useless to me & a qaste of money not being able to utilize.
    Please help. 😀
    Thank You.

Now I am off to Cubase to request they make an AI7 (& above) App also.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.