Quick question

Superior Drummer 3 Pre-sales
Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Scott

I don’t know. What are your computer specs?

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

olliepudge
    Participant

This is close. Mine might be a 4GB, but I’m not positive and I’m not by it right now.

HP x360 Flagship High Performance 2-in-1 Convertible Laptop PC 15.6″ Full HD 1920×1080 TouchScreen Intel i5-7200U Processor 8GB Memory 1TB HDD 802.11AC Bluetooth Windows 10 Silver

olliepudge
    Participant

Correction. Again, SD2 runs flawlessly on this.

HP – Pavilion 2-in-1 11.6″ Touch-Screen Laptop – Intel Pentium – 4GB Memory – 500GB Hard Drive – Natural silver, Ash silver

Scott

Is your OS 64-bit? Is your DAW 64-bit? 8GB of RAM is recommended for loading the S3 library.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

olliepudge
    Participant

It’s 64 bit and I will be running it in standalone. I don’t use a DAW. We’ll see what happens I guess.

olliepudge
    Participant

Hi Scott. After thinking about this some more, would my laptop (based on the specs I’ve provided) run SD3 with the basic install and maybe the room mic install without installing the surround sound mics? Also, since my laptop runs EZ2 and SD2 with no issues, is there some other reason that makes you think it will not work? Just seems strange to me that it wouldn’t be able to handle SD3 if it can run the others. Thank you in advance.

Scott

Well, I can only say if your computer meets the system requirements, it should work fine. It is recommended that the system have 8GB of RAM with 4GB a minimum requirement.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.