Four amazing deals,
this weekend only!

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Question before buy!

EZbass Pre-sales
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Ketil Ervik
    Participant

OK I understand. You won’t sell anything to me anymore! Okay, I respect that. I play good pass guitar myself so there is no problem here.

Ketil Ervik

Henrik
    Participant

Sorry for the delay in answer here!

How do all these work with ezbass?

EZkeys and EZdrummer 2 (and also Superior Drummer 3) will all work well with EZbass. You can drag MIDI from EZkeys or EZdrummer 2 in to EZbass and it will generate bass lines that matches the drums/keys MIDI files.

You can also play the bass line you want on a guitar or bass, and EZbass can track it and make a MIDI bass line of it.

Other question i have; Is there a movie that shows how to get all the tracks i have, put together from the different programs together into one song?

I’m not sure what you mean here – but if you load all plug-ins in Mixcraft, they will all sync their time lines (as long as you enable Follow Host in each of the Toontrack products)

And; Are this program also god for the country music?

Short answer; yes 🙂

Henrik Ekblom - User Experience Designer
    Toontrack

Ketil Ervik
    Participant

Ok, thanks for answear, i will thing about it here.

I have another project that I’m working on right now. I bought Reaper to create new Korg pa300 styles of midi files, which is a very special procedure. But come back to “toontrack programs at a later date.

Ketil Ervik

• This post was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by Ketil Ervik.
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.