Four amazing deals,
this weekend only!

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Purchase Drumtracker

Other Pre-sales
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Scott

I’m sorry to say Drumtracker has been discontinued. Here’s the official statement:

‘Unfortunately we had to make the difficult decision to withdraw Drumtracker from the market. As of today it will no longer be available to purchase. We will of course continue to give support and help our existing customers to the best of our capability. You will still be able to authorize Drumtracker. We realize that there is a need for a product like Drumtracker however so we will continue to evaluate the possibilities of re-introducing a beat detection software within the context of our portfolio.’

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Nathan
    Participant

I think it is still available in some retail sites. I presume you’ll have a serial number in the box and can authorise that way, but I’m pretty sure that TT won’t sell you a serial number directly any more.

Ask if anyone will sell you one second-hand. Bear in mind that it’s pretty well limited to 32-bit OS only, someone did post a workaround to get it accepted by Win7-64, but it sounded a bit involved and no reports on its long term stability.

>

SD2.3, NYII, C&V, MC, MF, ED, Latin Perc, Twisted, Pop, N1H, Electronic, Classic, Funkmasters, Rock Solid, Blues, Indie-Folk.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.