Product Manager Not Installing

Product Manager
Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Olof

Any antivirus program running that could be moving installer applications away?

Instead of redownloading, you can use “Verify/Download Again” in the menu in Details, so that only what is missing gets redownloaded.

Olof Hermansson - Toontrack
    Coder

genower
    Participant

No antivirus software interfering – I’ve tried ‘Verify/Download Again’. I’m wondering if it’s something to do with the drive I’m trying to install on?

Olof

If you use “Open in Finder” for that download, what does the folder contain?

Coder

genower
    Participant

A folder titled ‘SL-SuperiorDrummer3_SDX_Part1’, which inside contains ‘ALL_Contents_Part1_100.zip’, ‘MAC_Installer_210.zip’, and ‘WIN_Installer_210.zip’, as well as another folder called ‘Contents’,  which is 40GB. Nothing within it will open, even the PDFs in the contents folder.

Olof

Very strange. There should be an installer application there too because Product Manager extracts it from MAC_Installer_210.zip at the end of the download process, but apparently it immediately disappears for you. Can you double-click MAC_Installer_210.zip to get the installer? Maybe if you first copy the file to your desktop and decompress it there, then copy the installer into the SL-SuperiorDrummer3_SDX_Part1 folder.

What happens when you try to open one of the PDFs – any error message? Can you copy it to your desktop and open it there? Can you open other PDFs?

Coder

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.