The Product Manager 1.1.0 is now available through auto-update.
– Added support for new software products EZbass and Toontrack Audio Sender.
– Added EZbass Line and support for subcategories EBX Sound Expansions and EZbass MIDI. The keyboard shortcuts for scrolling to the other product lines have changed (as you can see in the menu).
– Faster graphics on Mac, especially on Retina displays (when using a 10-bit color profile).
– The icon has changed to a flat one. (On Windows, to get the shortcut icon updated, you have to download the PM installer from the website and install it.)
– Added support for different OS requirements for different products (or product versions) and not recommending/allowing downloading and installing incompatible products or updates.
– If you attempt to install a 64-bit-only update on macOS 10.14 or lower when the highest version of that software that you already have installed contains a 32-bit version, there is now a confirmation dialog, since the new version won’t be possible to use in 32-bit DAWs.
– On macOS 10.15 or higher, RTAS (which is 32-bit) is not listed in Installation Info.
– The sound library component of SDXs were shown as partially installed even if they were fully installed – in all SDXs except the SD3 core libraries and “SDX packs” like The Rooms of Hansa SDX. (Bug introduced in 1.0.8.)
The forum ‘Forum Announcements’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forward Forum Post
Read moreI accept
Get all the latest on new releases, updates and offers directly to your inbox.