Problems with the new Toontrack site

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • julien divert
    Participant

Hi to all, i just want to say that for me, the currency is also in KR.
    As far as i understand it is norwegian krone.
    But i’m in France so why i can’t see the price in euro?
    I wish to update my ez drummer lite licence but doing currency conversion is not convenient.

Thanks for your support.

jazzmandan
    Participant

I can’t register my purchase!!!! The page is 404!!!

I purchased EZD1 to get it registered for the EZD2 upgrade. the page to register has been down for the past day. Who’s idea was it to upgrade the website in the middle of a new release? Will you be extending the EZD2 free upgrade date?

Michael Gremillion
    Participant

Same her as far as seeing only part of my Registered products.

Grem Currently Has: i9 9900K 32gb Ram Asus mb w/Intel Z390 chipset Cakewalk by Bandlab, UA Apollo Twin X, EZD,EZK, EZB, Win10 Pro64

Michael

@Jerome_F said:

Hi,
    Problems in the new site
    1) There is no “Contact us…” for sales inquiry or questions nor to contact Support for issues.
    2) Each of the items displayed the price in KR) I don’t know what currency is it…
    But for example the EZX Latin percussion pack costs 699 KR!!!
    There is no way to change it to $ or Euros…
    3) When logged in to see my products I see only 4. I have much more…

Hi,.

1. The contact support button can be found at the bottom of any FAQ. So, please search your question in our FAQ, and if you do not find it please select any FAQ and then click the Contact support button at the bottom of the FAQ.

2. This will be fixed shortly, but for now, please select the product that you want to purchase and add it to your cart. In the checkout process the currency will change to the correct currency for your country.

3. Please click the button that reads “Show all “………” Line products” You will then see all of your products for that specific product line.

Michael Sanfilipp - Toontrack
    Technical Marketing Coordinator

Carlton_1
    Participant

OTHER PROBLEMS:

I just received Superior Drummer and some SDX’s. I attempted to create an account so that I could register the products and start using them. The link in the VERIFICATION email I received sends me to a page that doesn’t exist. I also try to go to the http://www.toontrack.com/verify page, but that page doesn’t exist either. So at this point, I can’t use my products because I can’t verify my account. Any recommendations?

Polar76
    Participant

Should it take over 2 hours to “Register and Download Product”? I’m only seeing the ‘wait’ circle for almost 2 hours. I have tried Chrome, Firefox, and now trying IE.

I tried removing the “-” from the serial number and it was rejected almost immediately, so then I tried one of the EZX packs and it knew almost right away that I did not have EZD installed yet.

How long should it take to at least recognize the serial number for a digital copy of Drum Fundamentals: Metal?

**Update** I let it run overnight. It has been 8 hours and still ‘wait’ circle.

What am I missing?Confused

**Update 2** On a whim, I decided to try to register on my work PC using Firefox… ~5 seconds in and success!! No idea why my home PC was being a turd. I went ahead and registered my EZX’s, but didn’t download them to my work PC. As long as I can get them all downloaded when I get home, I’ll be extremely relieved!!

Wayne Carson
    Participant

Same here. Only 4 products visible. I have more kits and midi’s.

Wayne Carson
    Participant

OK, I see how it works. Darken selections are what I own.

Craig
    Participant

Im trying to purchase metal machine, i go to check out say im from the UK etc but i cant choose any other form of payment apart from payex? and it is also in KR

halfstack
    Participant

@Jerome_F said:

Hi,
    Problems in the new site
    1) There is no “Contact us…” for sales inquiry or questions nor to contact Support for issues.
    2) Each of the items displayed the price in KR) I don’t know what currency is it…
    But for example the EZX Latin percussion pack costs 699 KR!!!
    There is no way to change it to $ or Euros…
    3) When logged in to see my products I see only 4. I have much more…

Currency is in Swedish Krona

Zsolt_1
    Participant

@Carlton_1 said:
    I just received Superior Drummer and some SDX’s. I attempted to create an account so that I could register the products and start using them. The link in the VERIFICATION email I received sends me to a page that doesn’t exist. I also try to go to the http://www.toontrack.com/verify page, but that page doesn’t exist either. So at this point, I can’t use my products because I can’t verify my account. Any recommendations?

The same here. It’s extremely annoying that 3+ days after I installed the product I purchased, I still can’t use it because of the limitations of the verification/authorisation system.

Tony2008
    Participant

i like the LOK of the site HOWEVER I CANT BUY ANYTHING, I want to buy some MIDI for SD 2.0… old way on website I was done in 20 seconds. New way… WHERE IS THE WAY I BUY STUFF??? I clicked on the nice pictures, on the nice titles. I looked at the METAL Link, went up one level to the MIDI drum packs…BOOM NO WAY TO BUY….I am on SAFARI on a MAC. I use LOGIC and now u got a pretty site but no way to let me buy stuff… NOT COOL …..

Please hep me so I can just simply buy something – it should be simple… not like this!!!!!!!!! Who tested this MICROSOFT QA????? My GOD!!!! The horror!!!

UGHCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry,

Tony

Michael

Zsolt

We have manually verified your account. You can now login.

Michael

A note to any user having trouble with registering their purchased products. Please use the contact support button.

This button can be found on Toontrack.com by clicking Support > FAQ > Choose any faq and you will see the contact support button on the bottom of the FAQ.

Kit Massengill
    Participant

Hi,

Windows 7 Home Premium 64Bit, Intel Quad-core, 8 GB Mem. Firefox 29.0.

I get no products at all. Nada.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.