preparing to buy but need clarifications

Other Pre-sales
Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Steven Berger
    Participant

Well this route wasnt very helpful. 33 people decided to look at this post in 4 days and I get no reply at all? Have no doubt this was the wrong place to ask for help but surprised that no one would point me in the right direction. So if I cant get help now, have no reason to think that I will after I buy the product and THEN have questions. Suppose Ill look at BFD instead. Good to find this out before dropping money.

Scott

Sorry I missed this before now.

Both EZdrummer and Superior Drummer have both 32-bit and 64-bit versions available to work in both 32-bit and 64-bit DAW/OS environments. Our beta testers/users have reported success in running EZD and S2 in C5/W7. I’ve heard there are some issues with C5.5 but I have no personal experience with C5, I’m using C4 and Reaper.

I don’t use v-drums so I can’t offer any first hand experience. I do use our samplers with a Zendrum ZAP, an M-Audio ProKeys88, and a Korg PadKontrol. I do find that there is much better control of mappings and such when using S2. EZdrummer isn’t designed for v-drums, although there is better function with EZD when using in Toontrack Solo. I would recommend S2 if you are doing any v-drum work.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Whitten
    Participant

ORIGINAL: Scott

I don’t use v-drums

Neither do I.
    Nor do I use cubase 5 on a windows 7 platform.
    Sorry.

I suggest you look around the forum before deciding Toontrack customer service is negligent.

mjhutton
    Participant

Not sure if this is the right forum but I have bought a downloaded version of Beatstation but it doesn’t do wnat I thought it would do without a sequencer which kind of defaets the object a bit.  I was wondering how I go about a refund as it is downloaded there is no packaging involved and I have only had it a few days.  Any ideas?
    I think Riffworks by Line 6 may be more up my street for my purposes.
    Cheers 

John

@mjhutton:
    If you bought the copy from Toontrack’s webstore, please use the About>Contact Shipping/Office on the main site.

Perhaps you should look at adding EZplayer Pro for sequencing capabilities for Beatstation? Unless you want to be able to record performances, then I suggest you look at a more full DAW/sequencer.
    Reaper, e.g., let’s you try it before you pay and you can load Beatstation as a VST instrument.

Best Regards,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.