paypal?

Other Pre-sales
Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Martin

Nope, sorry. Only VISA and MasterCard at the moment.

Martin Kristoffersson
    Sound Designer

Greg
    Participant

i hope this changes. the only visa I have is my debit card and the last time I used it on toontrack’s site, my bank froze my account because they thought I was hacked. I use American Express for most things.

Intel 13900K, Windows 11 , Cubase Pro 12.0.50, Studio One 5.2.1.64495, 64GB RAM, UA Apollo x4 Thunderbolt, RME UFX – USB 96K, 64 sample buffer size, Radeon 570, 42″ 4k monitor

MIDI controller: Roland A-37, Jamstik Studio, MCU Pro + expander
    Drum Brain: Yamaha DTX 900, RHH135 hihat, 2 crash and 1 ride cymbal, 4 toms.

Martin

We did accept American Express a while back, but after huge problems (on their end) we decided to take it down. No decision made yet however if we are to implement it in our systems again, though. Check out other retailers as well, many of them accept PayPal and Amex. Sorry for the trouble!

Martin Kristoffersson
    Sound Designer

Greg
    Participant

Other retailers don’t sell the ezmix and preset packs though! Thanks for the reply.

Intel 13900K, Windows 11 , Cubase Pro 12.0.50, Studio One 5.2.1.64495, 64GB RAM, UA Apollo x4 Thunderbolt, RME UFX – USB 96K, 64 sample buffer size, Radeon 570, 42″ 4k monitor

MIDI controller: Roland A-37, Jamstik Studio, MCU Pro + expander
    Drum Brain: Yamaha DTX 900, RHH135 hihat, 2 crash and 1 ride cymbal, 4 toms.

chrisharbin
    Participant

edit!

Sweetwater only has a limited amount of the midi products so far.

The ones I want are jazz midi and roots midi…….so guess I’ll have to use the CC.

It’s not a big since I currently have no PP cash but it still seems kinda odd that TT doesn’t have PP. (I don’t care about “american Dpress” hehe

win7x64/i7 860/msi mobo/Reaper x64/8GB ram/profire 610/oxygen 61

Martin

Sweetwater have all the MIDI. They sell generic MIDI pack serials and when you register it to your account, you can select which product you want.

Martin Kristoffersson
    Sound Designer

chrisharbin
    Participant

Thanks man!

win7x64/i7 860/msi mobo/Reaper x64/8GB ram/profire 610/oxygen 61

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.