Not Happy

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • John

Hi,

please log out and log in again. You should now have access to the registered users section.

Best Regards,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

musicfactory
    Participant

A contact phone number doesn’t seem like too much to ask for. It would surely increase sales too?

Thanks!

musicfactory
    Participant

Bump

Scott

Please ask your question either here on the support forum or the FAQ section and contact support directly:

http://www.toontrack.com/faq/

Toontrack doesn’t provide a telephone support option.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Stan.Tyszka
    Participant

If you click on Support and choose contact support/FAQ you are able to email support. I believe that they say allow 24 hours for a reply but if I am being honest, the few times I have had to contact support it has only been a few hours before I got a reply. Granted, I’ve contacted them only during business hours. While phone support would be a great option, it would probably force Toontrack to raise the price of their software – which I believe is already priced to give the user substantial bang for the buck. I for one would gladly stick to email and support forums. It works.

Ghoti – feel free to pose your question to me in private email if you are still having trouble. My address is:

S t a n T y s z k a _____ AT _____g M a i l _____ DOT _____ C o m

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.