Music City USA Midi Pack – no 3/4 straight styles

Other Pre-sales
Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Matthew Darcy
    Participant

I should point out the same is true of other midi-packs I own.

The NY Volume 2 midi pack is described as

• Categorized in different songs and by leading instrument
    • Tempos ranging from 83 BPM to 180 BPM
    • Swing and/or straight feel in 3/4, 4/4 & 7/8

yet in the grooves browser there is only one 3/4 set of beats that is listed as “Swing 3/4”

it is impossible to see all the options in these packs before buying so you have to rely on the description, thats at least two midi packs I’ve purchased now as it appeared to contain some good 3/4 beats (which it does) however I do not want swing style – I want straight and the description implies both are available, and in these two examples, they are not.

Matthew Darcy
    Participant

Hello Toontrack support ?

This should be pretty easy to respond to, is the information on the product page incorrect or have I not installed this correctly and there should actually be 3/4 straight beats in these packs ?

Damian Blunt

Hi,

Apologies for the delay in responding. It does say ‘and/or’ so there will be both swing and straight for some time signatures but there will be either swing or straight for others.

If you use EZdrummer 2 you can preview the web shop MIDI before purchasing.

Damian Blunt - Toontrack
    Quality Assurance
    Betatesting

Matthew Darcy
    Participant

I appreciate that,

I’d really appreciate a complete description of whats in the midi packs before buying any more, they are not expensive and I’ll get great use out of them so I’m not concerned with what I’ve purchased, however going forward a list of whats in there would be really useful.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.